Providence Clinic RN II - Adult Day Care in Napa, California
We are looking for a Clinic RN II for the Adult Day Care Direct Department at Collabria Care.
Location: Napa, CA
Work Schedule: Full Time - 80 Biweekly Hours
Shift: 8-hour, Days
The Clinic Registered Nurse II-NE develops and provides nursing services that meet the needs of the ADHC, ADCRC, and ADC program participants; works effectively to coordinate these services with other services and activities provided by the Collabria Care. Accurately and in a timely manner documents nursing care provided to participants.
• Participates in initial and continued assessment of the participant’s needs for the development of the individualized plan of care by the multidisciplinary team.
• Responsible for the supervision and organizational structure within the department. Assists in recruiting, selecting, orienting and training nursing staff. Assigns, supervises and encourages nursing staff to function as a cooperative and effective team. Conducts employee performance appraisals in a timely and thorough manner.
• Observes participants’ health status for change, including home visits, when indicated and assists participants in obtaining medical care and related transportation as needed.
• Accurately records participant’s progress on flow sheets and progress notes in a timely manner.
• Documents changes in physician’s orders, submits written additional orders in a timely manner, and documents communication and coordination with other team members.
• Arranges for and assists with screening and other health services requiring outside providers, e.g. podiatry, ophthalmology, dentistry.
• Meets with multidisciplinary team to develop individualized treatment plans and provides nursing consultation to the team and individual staff members. Coordinates the nursing program with other Center services and activities in a cooperative, effective way.
• Teaches, supervises, and counsels participants and family members regarding nursing, medication, and other treatment needs of the participant at home.
• Delegates and follows-up in an appropriate manner to ensure quality, equity, and consistency within the department.
• Maintains communication with participant’s physician and keeps him/her informed of changes in health status, in order to maximize participant’s health.
• Is accountable for maintaining the department’s budget and is fiscally responsible in accordance with budget and policies. Orders all supplies and equipment needed for nursing services. Maintains all nursing equipment in good repair.
• Assures compliance with licensing and certification regulations and Center policies and procedures, as they relate to nursing care
Knowledgeable of clinical disease entities.
Skills in prescribed medication and treatment administration.
Able to perform basic math computations.
Minimum Position Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university "OR"
Associate’s Degree with 3 years clinical experience and some supervisory experience.
Experience: 1 year Experience in nursing
Current Nursing License from the State of California.
CPR and First Aid Training as required for all ADHC staff.
Valid California State Driver’s License.
Clean driving record.
Defensive driving course every 3 years.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of “Know me, care for me, ease my way.” Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we’ll walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
About the Team
Providence Home and Community Care (HCC) is a service line within Providence with over 8,000 caregivers and 2,000 volunteers serving nearly 200,000 people a year, in their homes, in clinics and in a variety of congregate living ministries across our seven-state footprint.
HCC provides a full range of services and support for people of all ages, especially those facing chronic or life-limiting illnesses. Our core competencies include restorative care, longitudinal care and care through the end of life. Our service lines include assisted living/skilled nursing/rehabilitation, home health, home infusion/pharmacy services, home medical equipment, hospice and palliative care, Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), personal home services/private duty care and supportive housing.
We are committed to the principle that every workforce member has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to cultural diversity and equal employment for all individuals. It is our policy to recruit, hire, promote, compensate, transfer, train, retain, terminate, and make all other employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including certain language use restrictions), ancestry, disability (mental and physical including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, age, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, and military and veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. We will also provide reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified caregiver or applicant for employment, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.
We are a community where all people, regardless of differences, are welcome, secure, and valued. We value respect, appreciation, collaboration, diversity, and a shared commitment to serving our communities. We expect that all workforce members in our community will act in ways which reflect a commitment to and accountability for, racial and social justice and equality in the workplace. As such, we will maintain a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on any applicable legally protected status. We also expect that all workforce members will maintain a positive workplace free from any unacceptable conduct which creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
Requsition ID: 123371
Company: Providence Jobs
Job Category: Patient Care (Non-Acute)
Job Function: Clinical Care
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Shift: Day
Career Track: Nursing
Department: 7831 REGIONAL ADMIN
Address: CA Napa 414 S Jefferson St
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.